Acronis Disaster Recovery Cloud
Microsoft 365 provides powerful services – but a comprehensive backup of your Office 365 data is not one of them
Safeguard Your Data & Reputation
Data loss caused by network outages can be costly, disrupting your business’s ability to fulfil customer services and damaging your reputation.
With Acronis Disaster Recovery Cloud, we provide a fully-managed, disaster recovery service that is affordable, fast, easy to use, and will get your IT networks back up and running, in no time.
Lightning Fast Recovery
Acronis Disaster Recovery Cloud allows you to save, retrieve, restore workloads quickly and with ease. This market-leading solution offers best-in-class data safety and lightning fast recovery times of minutes.
As part of the Acronis family, Disaster Recovery Cloud can easily be integrated with Cyber Backup Cloud. The two solutions combine seamlessly, to deliver a powerful cloud backup and disaster recovery solution, without the cost of on-premises software and hardware, or an off-site DR facility.
- Original IP Address During Failover. Access your recovery server with an assigned production IP address, from both your local network and the internet.
- Granular recovery. Search for specific emails, documents, tables, and restore without having to recover full databases or systems.
- Instant Off-Site Failover. Get your business back online almost instantly in by switching production workloads to machines in a cloud data centre.
- Acronis Instant Restore. Start any Windows or Linux system (physical and virtual) from backup storage on existing Microsoft Hyper-V or VMware vSphere ESXi hosts, without the need to move any data.
- Physical and virtual machines
- Linux Virtualization platforms
- VMware vSphere
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Linux KVM
- Citrix XenServer
- Red Hat Virtualization
Anticipate the Unexpected: Safeguarding Your Future via Disaster Recovery.
Specialists in Office 365 Managed Services
We specialise in the delivery, management and support of Office 365 solutions for small and medium businesses, helping to streamline operations, improve productivity and unlock potential.
From assessment to deployment, through to migration, implementation and customisation, we look after the full Office 365 lifecycle, allowing you to enjoy all the benefits of your Office 365 apps with minimum hassle and maximum reward.